'Perfect' 5-run Heliski Day
The standard Methven Heliski day in New Zealand's Arrowsmiths is anything but ordinary... The "Perfect" heli-ski package includes 5 runs, averaging 750-1,000 vertical metre drops.
Price: NZ$1075 per person
- 5 heliskiing runs
- Professional heliski guide services
- Generous picnic lunch
- Safety equipment, including avalanche transceivers
- Return transfers from Methven to Glenfalloch Station helipad (if required)
Extra Runs always Available
Extra Runs NZ$110 each
Extra runs are flexible and low-cost. Great if you want to maximise your vertical. Enquire when booking.
Methven Heliski Highlights
We have exclusive access to our amazing territory in the Arrowsmith and Ragged Ranges. Our focus is on safety, great service, and small group sizes.
- 3 mountain ranges
- Over 250 named runs
- Heliski terrain for intermediate thru expert skiers and riders
- “In your face” views along the Southern Alps to Mount Cook.
- View the Pacific Ocean and Tasman Sea ( both coasts of NZ's South Island) from the top of at least 2 runs.
Weekly Packages for Multi-day Guests
On request, for multi-day guests we offer a discount on the standard daily heliski rate. You can close your bill at the end of the week. This lets our guests enjoy other activities, without being "pressured" into a set heliski program.
We operate only with fine weather, so the number of flying days varies every week. For a 7 day period we expect at least 4 days flying. As these packages are custom made. Talk to us to discuss your options →